Tuesday, October 8, 2013

What's in the name?

Hello People,

They (don't ask me who) told me that blogging the first few lines of your raw, innermost self - for the first time - is one of the toughest thing you would ever do.

Here it is, my first post ever lines... Drum rolls please!!

So, what will I write about?
- Just my experiments with life on Planet Earth (or this instance of parallel Universe),
- about trying to figure out cosmic meaning in things/people/events that affect me,
- and share my spiritual insights about everything
- recipes for success (and food sometimes, if it really touches my soul)
- everything else....

I don’t know anything about anything. I don’t claim to be an expert. Shit happens in my life too, same as yours and everyone else’s. All I do is try to figure some of it out because I don’t think I have processing power to analyze every thing that happens, all the noise around me.
So, I prioritize – usually I close my eyes, and think of what is affecting my feelings, my heart chakra – the most. And I try to think about it. I have means, let me tell you. I am special and connected (same as everyone else) to Cosmic Consciousness (CC). To be honest, it could be just the onset of some mental disorder, but I don’t care. I like to feel I am connected, I feel the energy flow, I sense the vibes and am usually right, and sometimes I have an epiphany....

Epiphany (feeling)

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
 
An epiphany (from the ancient Greek ἐπιφάνεια, epiphaneia, "manifestation, striking appearance") is an experience of sudden and striking realization. Generally the term is used to describe scientific breakthrough, religious or philosophical discoveries, but it can apply in any situation in which an enlightening realization allows a problem or situation to be understood from a new and deeper perspective. Epiphanies are studied by psychologists[1][2] and other scholars, particularly those attempting to study the process of innovation.[3][4][5]
Epiphanies are relatively rare occurrences and generally follow a process of significant thought about a problem. Often they are triggered by a new and key piece of information, but importantly, a depth of prior knowledge is required to allow the leap of understanding.

 
For me - Epiphany is an 'a-ha' moment. They pop up in my head out of nowhere, and sometimes after lot of thinking. Whatever the process - they make complete sense to me, and trigger changes that help me handle certain repeating patterns in my life, in a better way. Success stories happen when patterns that I do not want – actually stop! So, I have learnt to trust the guidance that comes from CC through these striking realizations.
Writing here, at the cost of a possible ridicule, because ‘expressing myself’ is certainly a challenge area. I find it tough to emote, and say things I want to say to people who really matter to me. I am scared to be vulnerable. I shouldn’t be. Because what is inside me – is mine. And if I share it, and its not accepted – it doesn’t change my reality - or anyone else's for that matter. So, here, this – the COSMIC EPIPHANY – is my own experiments with truth and survival. It is my guide, but it would be awesome if even one other soul out there gels with anything I write here.
Disclaimer: I say again that I don’t claim to be an expert on anything, but that doesn’t mean I am not a good student of life.

No comments:

Post a Comment